Sierra Jersey Black REV'IT!
For the days when riders need a lightweight, breathable, CE-certified, and active-fitting garment, there’s the Sierra jersey. The body is constructed with the strong PWR|Mesh fabric, allowing for optimal ventilation and abrasion resistance. Because of the Sierra’s active fit, it can easily be worn on top of our body-hugging Proteus protector jacket; which includes CE-level 2 armor at the back, shoulders, and elbows and CE-level 1 at the chest. Adding to its already functional form, thumb loops on the cuffs will prevent the sleeves from sliding up when putting it on, and while riding. The chest pocket also features a goggle wiper to help keep the rider’s goggles clean.
- PWR|Ripstop Stretch & PWR|Shell 750D Mesh construction, CE Certified abrasion and tear resistant
- Thumb loops prevent sleeves riding up in a slide
- Single zipped chest pocket with tethered goggle wipe included
- Designed for use over an armoured jacket like the REV’IT! Proteus
- Lightweight and ventilated for active riding