Element H2O Pants Black REV'IT!
The outer shell of the Element H2O pants is made of the rugged abrasion-resistant CORDURA® ripstop fabric laminated with our waterproof hydratex®|3L membrane. PWR|Shell Ripstop stretch is used on the inside of the legs and upper knees for maximum flexibility and comfort. Soft leather panels on the lower inside legs provide extra grip when standing on the motorcycle. Protection is provided by the removable SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protectors at the hips and knees. Furthermore, the knee construction is designed to work with our Scram knee brace or other available knee braces - with the SEESMART™ protectors first removed, of course. A detachable thermal liner will keep the rider comfortable and warm in lower temperatures.
- Cordura Ripstop 3L, PWR|Shell ripstop stretch and Monaco cowhide panels
- SEESMART CE-level 1 protectors in knees and hips
- Laminated Hydratex3L water proofing
- Removable thermal liner
- Large knee panels built to accommodate knee braces or REV’IT! Scram knee protectors
- Over the boots leg design
- Short connection zipper