Cayman Shoes Black-Black REV'IT!
A blend of fashion, streetwear, and the outdoors in a unique footwear silhouette. We looked to street style fashion when we were creating these motorcycle-ready high-tops. They have a clean and minimalist execution that’s devoid of shoelace holes, that’s because we’ve used a quick lace closure system here; similar to what you’ll find on trail running footwear. And when you’re laced up, there’s an elastic pocket on the top of the tongue to tuck the excess laces away. Comfort comes in the form of a sole made of recycled rubber which is then complemented by the OrthoLite® X40 insole for all-day coziness. Furthermore, there is a large black reflective panel on the heel and a subtle strip on the toe for increased visibility in low-light conditions. Perforations along the shoes’ upper allow for a steady flow of fresh air. With rider protection in mind, the ankles are fortified with inner and outer impact disks. Additional reinforcements are found at the heels, and toes. The Cayman motorcycle shoes are offered with a black Nubuck leather upper and is meant for those who look for stand-out details and a material mix which fuses sportswear with a utility/ street style inspired character.
- Nubuck leather and polyurethane coated fabric shell with ventilation holes
- Reinforced ankle, heel and toe with injected ankle cup for safety with a polypropylene rib and shank
- Gusseted tongue, perforated for ventilation
- OrtholiteX40 foam insole
- Large reflector at rear of shoe
- Quick lace closure with elasticated pocket to tuck away excess