The SP-365 Drystar® Glove is a performance riding glove packed with protective features such as Alpinestars new SP knuckle protector. Featuring Alpinestars 100% Waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance technology for effective all-weather protection and a reduced material design offering superior sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
- Constructed from a supple and exceptionally durable PU and softshell chassis to provide core abrasion resistance and durability.
- Leather on palm for superior abrasion resistance in a key area.
- Advanced poly-textile reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on motorcycle’s controls.
- Synthetic leather reinforced outer hand with padding on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Durable new flexible Alpinestars SP knuckle protection provides class-leading impact and abrasion protection, and incorporates heat stamped logo.
- Constructed with Alpinestars waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance membrane construction technology (palm only), thereby affording a highly reduced material chassis to promote dexterity and sensitivity of the motorcycle’s controls.
- Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for improved comfort and fit.
- Adjustable double hook and loop closure on cuff and wrist keeps glove safely and securely in position.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
- Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.
- EN 13594 2015, Level 1 knuckle protector